DDS - Demographic Data Server
Current state: to be reviewed
The demographic Data Server is a tool that generates random demographic informations, and make them available for tools to use for testing purpose.
Gazelle DDS use cases
The Demographic Data Server tries to respond to the following use cases :
- Generate realistic data set to fill out a database with data for testing purpose.
- Request data on the demand through web services
- Transfert data through HL7 V2 or HL7 V3 messages (using multibyte character encoding when necessary)
- Support for different kind of character encoding.
- Support for many languages and countries
- Usage through web interface (for humans) or web services (for machines)