1. Tests to do 2. Partner selection 3. Test instance running
- GZL-1706 TM : When marking a test verified we should make sure that there is not a second one with the same partners. If this is the case then we should mark it as a duplicate.
- GZL-1875 In GMM/Test Definition, the icon that enabled me to delete a test step has been removed
- GZL-1587 Duplicate entries in Connectathon main page
Issues: Updated recently
- GZL-2359 22/Nov/13 Cannot delete unused/unlinked transactions from GMM
- GZL-2989 20/Nov/13 API to get validation results from EVSClient has changed, need to update the client side in TM
- GZL-1008 18/Nov/13 Steps are duplicated when cardinality is more than 1 for a role...how do you know who does what?