The machine that hosts that application is using the following ip address : 184.108.40.206
This application can be used to simulate initiators for these transactions :
- DispensationService:initialize / discard
- ConsentService:put / discard
- epSOS1 : OrderService / PatientServiice
- epSOS-2 transactions
- IHE [ITI]
- ITI-18 : Register Stored Query (XDS.b)
- ITI-41 : Provide and Register Set-b (XDS.b / XDR)
- ITI-43 : Retrieve Document Set (XDS.b)
- ITI-38 : Cross Gateway Query (XCA)
- ITI-39 : Cross Gateway Retrieve (XCA)
- ITI-51 : Multi-Patient Stored Query (MPQ)
- ITI-52 : Document Metadata Subscribe (DSUB)
- ITI-54 : Document Metadata Publish (DSUB)
- ITI-55 : Cross Gateway Patient Discovery (XCPD)
- ITI-56 : Patient Location Query (XCPD)
- ITI-61 : Register On-Demand Document Entry (XDS.b ODD option)
- ITI-62 : Delete Document Set (XDS.b / XDR)
- ITI-63 : Cross Gateway Fech (XCF)
- IHE [PHARM]
- IHE [RAD]
- RAD-68 : Provide and Register Imaging Document Set - MTOM/XOP
- RAD-69 : Retrieve Imaging Document Set
- RAD-75 : Cross Gateway Retrieve Imaging Document Set
- RAD-55 : WADO Retrieve
This application is still in a development state. If you encounter any issues, please report them in our issue tracker system at http://gazelle.ihe.net/jira/browse/XDSTAR
Please email questions to the IHE Europe Connectathon Manager (Eric Poiseau) for guidance through the process.
In order to keep trace of transactions done, you can log in using the CAS login (top right corner). If you do not have an account on Gazelle, please register here. Logging in will also give you access to additional features.
If it is your first time in this application, and if the system you want to test acts as a web service responder (eg. Document Recipient for ITI-41) please register your system configuration here.
The XDStarClient Application is an experimental system. Kereval nor IHE-Europe assumes no responsibility whatsoever for its use by other parties, and makes no guarantees, expressed or implied, about its quality, reliability, or any other characteristic. We would appreciate acknowledgement if the software is used.