Overview of the test
In this test, a Secure Node or Secure Application tests audit messages it sends.
- We use a tool to test the content of the audit message against the schema and against requirements documented in the IHE Technical Framework for some transactions.
- Here, we do not test the transport of the audit message
The tool provides the ability to validate against the DICOM schema. We are not longer testing the RFC 3881 schema; the ATNA profile requires support for the DICOM schema.
Location of the ATNA Tools: Gazelle Security Suite
- For Europe and North America: http://gazelle.ihe.net/gss
Log in to the tool
There are separate CAS systems for European and North American Connectathons. The European CAS is linked to http://gazelle.ihe.net/EU-CAT/ and the North American CAS is linked to http://ihe.wustl.edu/gazelle-na/. You will use your username & password from Gazelle Test Management for either the European or NA Connectathon:
- On the tool home page (http://gazelle.ihe.net/gss) find the "Login" link at the upper right of the page.
- Select either "European Authentication" or "North American Authentication"
- Enter the username and password from either the European or North American instances of Gazelle Test Management linked above
You may perform this test directly in the ATNA Questionnaire **or** you may use the Gazelle EVSClient tool.
If you are preparing for a Connectathon, you should use the instructions below for the ATNA Questionnaire.
---->Instructions for checking audit messages using the ATNA Questionnaire:
- Create a new ATNA Questionnaire for your connectathon test system using the instructions for test 11106.
- Find the Audit Messages tab in the questionnaire. That tab contains "Instructions" and enables you to upload and validate audit messages directly on that tab. You should validate all messages that you have marked "Implemented".
- When you are done, find the Permanent Link to the your ATNA Questionnaire. Copy/paste that link into the chat window in Gazelle Test Management for pre-Connectathon test 11116, and change the status of the test to "Verified by vendor".
---->Instructions for checking audit messages using the EVSClient tool:
- In the Gazelle EVSClient, select menu IHE-->Audit messages-->Validate
- Select the Add button, and upload the XML file for your audit message
- From the Model based validation dropdown list, select the entry that matches your audit message. (Note that additional validations will be added over time.)
- Select the Validate button.
- You should validate all audit messages associated with functionality & transactions supported by your test system.
- In the Validation Results displayed, find the Permanent Link to the results. Copy/paste the link(s) into the chat window in Gazelle Test Management for pre-Connectathon test 11116, and change the status of the test to "Verified by vendor".
The tool reports the results of the validation of your messages. We are looking for PASSED results.