Overview of the test
Prior to arriving at the Connectathon, it is important for participants testing XUA to be familiar with:
- the Connectathon testing scenario for XUA, or for the IUA profile with the SAML Token option
- the tool used to provide assertions for XUA tests -- the Gazelle-STS Security Token Service
(1) Read the Connectathon test scenario
- In Gazelle Test Management for your Connectathon (EU or NA), your Main Connectathon Page contains test XUA_Read_This_First. Read this test now as part of your pre-Connectathon test preparation. (If you are also testing IUA, there is a similar test: IUA_GetAndIncorporateToken_SAML.)
(2) Locate and use the Gazelle-STS Security Token Service
To familiarize yourself with the Gazelle-STS tool used for Connectathons:
- Read the STS information page: https://gazelle.ihe.net/gazelle-documentation/Gazelle-STS/user.html. That page describes how to use the tool to request, renew, cancel, and validate a security token. Systems testing X-Service User and X-Service Provider should use the STS prior to the Connectathon so you are familiar with its use.
There is no specific evaluation for this test.
Create a text file stating that you have followed the instructions above. Upload that text file into your local gazelle as the Log Return file for pre-Connectathon test 11120.