This test concerns only the Analyzer actor. You will need to communicate with the LAW Simulator (which is included in the Order Manager Simulator), in order to simulate the LAB-27 transaction of the LAW Profile.
Access the LAW Simulator tool at this location : Order Manager
If it is your first time with this tool, please read the user manual : Order Manager User Manual
In this test, the LAW Simulator will be used to respond to the SUT (System Under Test) query.
As the SUT implements the Analyzer (Analyzer acts as an initiator in this test) :
- First at all, check that the selected "Domain for testing" (at the bottom right of the page) is "Laboratory".
- You must be log in to be able to continue this test.
- Go to the "Order Management" menu entry and choose "Analyzer Manager", then "Analyzer Manager Configuration" page to begin the test.
- In the charset drop-down list, select the desired charset.
- Use the Ip Address and the Port linked to this charset to send your message to the LAW Simulator.
- Don't forget to hit the "Refresh List" button after to have send your message. In this test, the Analyzer SUT queries the Analyzer Manager simulator for a WOS related to a specimen.
- Check the simulator has properly received and acknowledged your message.
The messages exchanged between the simulator and the SUT can be found in the message table on the very same page or from the HL7 Message menu entry.
Hit the link on the left side of the raw (first column of the table), to display the Permanent Link to test report for the corresponding HL7 message. (You can access to the hl7v2 report tutorial for more details.)
If the validation report status is passed for the message and the response, copy the "test result link" and paste it in the comment section of the pre-connectathon log return page as the result for this test.
For further details, see this tutorial : How enter your pre-connectathon test result in Gazelle (only for the LAW, LCSD and LBL Profiles of the Laboratory Domain which send HL7v2 messages)?
- The validation status must be passed for the two messages of the transaction. The message type must be the right message type, according to IHE.
- The Acknowledgment code must be "AA" (MSA-1) in the acknowledgment message.