This test concerns only the Analyzer Manager actor. You will need to communicate with the LAW Simulator (which is included in the Order Manager Simulator), in order to simulate the LAB-29 transaction of the LAW Profile.
Access the LAW Simulator tool at this location : Order Manager
If it is your first time with this tool, please read the user manual : Order Manager User Manual
Please be reminded that if you are logged in your configurations will be private, otherwise it will be public.
In this test, the LAW Simulator will be used to send to the SUT (System Under Test) the test results.
As the SUT implements the Analyzer Manager (Analyzer Manager acts as a responder in this test) :
- Create or update the configuration corresponding to your system under test; go to SUT Configurations > HL7 Responders
- Then, go to Laboratory > Analyzer > [LAB-29] AWOS Status Change
- In the "SUT Configurations" drop-down list, select the configuration matching the SUT.
- Select a specimen to work on it. You can use the filter option to search a specific Specimen. (See the Order Manager user manual to have more information).
- In the "Specimen details" panel, you can Add an observation to this specimen (this is optional in this test). You will need to fill all required fields. For the "Observation result status" choose : "Final results". Then, hit the "Add observation to specimen" button.
- Now, in the "Related orders" panel, add an observation for each order. Hit the "related observations" link, then hit the "Add an observation to this order" button. You will need to fill all required fields. For the "Observation result status" choose : "Final results". Then, hit the "Add observation to order" button.
- Always in the "Related orders" panel, for each order, in the Status and Result Status columns : Update the "Status" to "Order is completed" and the "Result status" to "Final results" using the "Update" button.
- Finally, hit the "Send Message" button. The LAW Simulator will send the message to the SUT.
- Check the simulator has properly received your acknowledgement message.
The messages exchanged between the simulator and the SUT can be found in the message table on the very same page or from the HL7 Message menu entry.
Hit the link on the left side of the raw (first column of the table), to display the Permanent Link to the test report for the corresponding HL7 message. (You can access to the hl7v2 report tutorial for more details.)
If the validation report status is passed for the message and the response, copy the "test result link" and paste it in Gazelle as the result of this test.
For further details, see this tutorial : How enter your pre-connectathon test result in Gazelle (only for the LAW, LCSD and LBL Profiles of the Laboratory Domain which send HL7v2 messages)?
- The validation status must be passed for the two messages of the transaction. The message type must be the right message type, according to IHE.
- The Acknowledgment code must be "AA" (MSA-1) in the acknowledgment message.