It will help APPC Content Creators & Content Consumers to be familiar with the APPC tests prior arriving at Connectathon.
(Note: We currently have no tool for evaluating APPC documents)
Before Connectathon -- for APPC Content Creators:
(1) Read Connectathon test APPC_10_Read_This_First. Find this on your main Connectathon page in gazelle (menu Connectathon-->Connectathon). This test specifies policies, organizations, facilities, and providers that you will need to encode in the APPC Policy Consent documents that you will create for Connectathon testing.
(2) Read the APPC Connectathon tests for Case1, Case5, Case6, and "Other". For Connectathon, you will be required to create 3 documents.
You must perform any 2 of these 3 tests: Case1, Case5, Case6.
You must perform test APPC_Other_Use_Case.
(3) We highly encourage Content Creators to create these documents prior to arriving at Connectathon.
- Create the APPC documents according to the instructions in the test cases.
- Upload your documents into the samples area of gazelle under menu Connectathon-->List of samples. On the 'Samples to share' tab, find the entry for APPC.
- Providing your APPC policy consent document early enables Content Consumers to test with your document in advance.
Before Connectathon -- for APPC Content Consumers:
(1) Read Connectathon test APPC_10_Read_This_First. Find this on your main Connectathon page in gazelle (menu Connectathon-->Connectathon). This test specifies policies, organizations, facilities, and providers that Content Creators will use in the policy consent documents they create
(2) Above, we asked Content Creators to provide their sample APPC documents in advance of Connectathon, so...
(3) Check for sample APPC documents provided by Content Creators:
- In gazelle, look under menu Connectathon-->List of samples.
- Check the 'Samples available for rendering' tab under the 'APPC' entry.
Finally, for both Creators & Consumers
- In Gazelle, select menu Connectathon-->Pre-Connectathon testing
- Find the entry for this test instance, and change the status to "Verified by Vendor". This is a signal to the Technical Manager that you have completed the task associated with your actor..