This is a family of tests. Each of the tests (40180-01, 02, 03, ...) is for a specific document type, but the instructions are the same. We have different test numbers to let us keep track of the document type in Gazelle Tests Management.
Please refer to the list of document types in the table below.
- Content Creators: You will create a document defined in a IHE profile -- CDA format and other formats -- and provide that as a sample for other participants to examine.
- Content Consumers: You will import the samples into your system and test with them prior to the Connectathon to ensure that you can process the document.
The goal is 'No Surprises' at the Connectathon
Instructions for Content Creators
Creators....please upload your samples two weeks before the normal due date for pre-Connectathon test results. This is to allow other participants to review your result.
1. Create a document according to the test number (see table below). Name the file using this convention:
- SYSTEMNAME_TESTNUMBER_type.xml, for example
- Get your system name right, get the test number right, use common sense to express the type.
2. Upload the document into Gazelle Test Management under menu Connectathon-->List of samples.
- Click on the Samples to share tab for your system and add the appropriate document.
3. Finally in the Gazelle Pre-connectathon Testing "Tests to do" page, upload a brief note (txt file) indicating this task is done and upload the file as the results for this test.
4. Finally, change the status of the pre-Connectatho test to "Verified by Vendor". This is a signal to the Technical Manager that you have completed the task associated with your actor.
5. Repeat these instructions for each document type you can create.
Instructions for Content Consumers
1. Find samples uploaded by other vendors for test 40180-xx in Gazelle Test Management under menu Connectathon -> List of samples on the Samples available for rendering tab. (When a Content Creator or Form Filler has uploaded a sample, you will see a small triangle in front of their system name.) This page will evolve as vendors add samples, so be patient. The deadline for Creators to submit samples is typically two weeks prior to the pre-connectathon test deadline. Managers of each event publishes the deadline.
2. Retrieve the documents created by the other vendors. "Process/render" them so that you are confident your software understands the content.
For Content Consumer actors, "Process/render" means to apply one or more of the options:
- Document Import
- Section Import
- Discrete Data Import
For Form Manager actors, "Process/render" means to take the prepop data and make it part of the form.
3. You will perform one or more of those actions on the sample documents and then provide evidence that you have performed this action. That evidence will be some screen capture or database dump from your system. Upload that evidence into Gazelle Test Management as the results for this pre-Connectathon test.
Document Types for this sample-sharing test:
|IHE Profile Document type
|40180-01||XDS-MS Referral Document|
|40180-02||XDS-MS Discharge Summary|
|40180-06||Antepartum History and Physical|
|40180-08||Antepartum Laboratory Report|
|40180-11||ED Nursing Note|
|40180-12||Composite Triage and ED Nursing Note|
|40180-13||ED Phyisician Note|
|40180-15||Sharing Lab Report (XD-LAB)|
|40180-16||ITI - Basic Patient Privacy Consent acknowledgement (not CDA, but BPPC)|
|40180-17||ITI - XDS-SD Scanned Document|
|40180-18||Labor/Delivery Admission History and Physical|
|40180-20||Maternal Discharge Summary|
|40180-21||EMS Transfer of Care|
|40180-22||Patient Plan of Care (PPOC)|
|40180-27||Newborn Discharge Summary|
|40180-28||Postpartum Visit Summary|
|40180-29||EMS Transport Summary|
|40180-30||Interfacility Transport Summary|
|40180-32||Patient Care Plan (PtCP)|
|40180-100||QRPH - CRD: Clinical Research Document|
|40180-101||QRPH - DSC: Drug Safety Content|
|40180-106||QRPH - PRPH-Ca: Physician Reporting to a Public Health Repository-Cancer Registry|
|40180-108||QRPH - QRPH - BFDR-E - Birth and Fetal Death Reporting - Enhanced|
|40180-109||QRPH - EHDI - HPoC: UV Realm: Hearing Plan of Care UV Realm|
|40180-110||QRPH - EHDI - HPoC: US Realm: Hearing Plan of Care US Realm|
|40180-111||QRPH - HW: Healthy Weight|
|40180-113||QRPH - QME-EH: Quality Measure Execution - Early Hearing|
|40180-114||QRPH - VRDR: Vital Records Death Reporting|
|40180-200||CARD - CIRC: Cardilogy Imaging Report Content|
|40180-201||CARD - CRC: Cath Report Content|
|40180-202||CARD - RCS-C: Registry Content Submission - Cardiology|
|40180-203||CARD - EPRC-I/E: Electrophysiology Report Content - Implant/Explant|
|40180-300||EYECARE - GEE: General Eye Evaluation Content|
|40180-301||EYECARE - EC-Summary: Eye Care Summary Record Content|