Pre-connectathon testing for systems implementing the CPI (Consistent Presentation of Images) Profile are perfomed using the DICOMScope tool and associated test plans developed by OFFIS. This tool is also used by actors in the MAMMO, DBT and SMI profiles.
(1) Location of tool and test plan documentation:
- DICOMScope tool distribution page: https://dicom.offis.de/dscope.php.en
- Test plan documents for various actors: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Connectathon/tools/RAD-CPI-DICOMScope/CPI_Tests_2004_Release/documents/
- Test case files used in the test plans: ftp://ftp.ihe.net/Connectathon/tools/RAD-CPI-DICOMScope/CPI_Tests_2004_Release/
Find links to pecific instructions for each actor on the page below.
(2) Special hardware requirements for Image Display actors testing MAMMO or DBT at an IHE Connectathon:
If your Connecathon test system is an Image Display in DBT or MAMMO, please review the test SCAL_Do_This_First on your Main Connectathon Page in Gazelle Test Management. Read the Special Instructions section regarding hardware requirements for your monitor. Note the requirement for you to demonstrate that the minimum and maximum luminance of the display is configurable by the site.