This test applies to the Content Data Structure Creator actor in the Aggregate Data Exchange (ADX) profile.
This test ensures that the DSD file produced by the Content Data Structure Creator actor is conformant to the ADX schematron specification.
Reference: QRPH TF-3: 8.2 and Appendix 8A, currently in the ADX Trial Implementation Supplement.
The gazelle External Validation Service (aka EVSClient) hosts the schmatron file and is used to check the DSD.
- Access the Gazelle EVSClient application: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient
- From the EVS Client user interface, select menu IHE-->SDMX-->Validate
- Upload the XML file for the document produced by your application
- Select the schmatron for ADX.
- Click on Validate
- The tool reports the results of the evaluation
- The EVS Client creates a Permanent link to your results.
- If you are performing a pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent links to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor