This test applies to the Content Creator actor in the Advanced Patient Privacy Consents (APPC) profile.
This test ensures that the file produced by the Content Creator actor is conformant to the specification.
Reference: ITITF-3: 5.6, currently in the APPC Trial Implementation Supplement.
The gazelle External Validation Service (aka EVSClient) hosts the schmatron file used to check the APPC documents.
- Access the Gazelle EVSClient application: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient
- From the EVS Client user interface, select menu IHE-->APPC-->Validate
- Upload the XML file for the document produced by your application
- Select the APPC schematron
- Click on Validate
- The tool reports the results of the evaluation
- The EVS Client creates a Permanent link to your results.
- If you are performing a pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent links to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor