You will use the Gazelle EVSClielnt to validate messages in SAML- and XACML-related profiles.
These messages are used in several IHE profiles. The messages you validate will depend on the profile/actor pairs supported by your test system.
- Access the Gazelle EVSClient application: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient
- From the EVS Client user interface, select menu IHE-->Assertions-->Validate.
- Paste/upload your the XML file for the message produced by your application
- Select the correct Model Based Validator from the dropdown list:
- ITI-40 XUA Provide X-User Assertion
- ITI-40 XUA Authz-Consent option
- ITI-40 XUA Purpose of Use option
- ITI-40 XUA Subject Role option
- ITI-79 SeR Authorization Decisions Query Request
- ITI-79 SeR Authorization Decisions Query Response
- Click on Validate.
- The EVS Client creates a Permanent link to your results.
- For this pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent link(s) to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor