This test applies to the Content Creator actor in the Document Digital Signature (DSG) profile.
This test ensures that the file produced by the Content Creator actor is conformant to the specification.
Reference: ITI TF-3: 5.5.
- Instructions are in the EVS Client User Manual here: https://gazelle.ihe.net/gazelle-documentation/EVS-Client/user.html#validation-of-digital-signatures
- The tool reports the results of the evaluation
- The EVS Client creates a Permanent link to your results.
- If you are performing a pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent link to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor