You will use the Gazelle EVSClient to validate messages in the HPD profile..
The messages you validate will depend upon the profile/actor pairs supported by your test system
- Access the Gazelle EVSClient application: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient
- From the EVS Client user interface, select menu IHE-->HPD-->Validate
- Upload the XML file for the message produced by your application
- Select the correct Model Based Validator from the dropdown list:
- ITI-58 Provider Information Query Request
- ITI-58 Provider Information Query Response
- ITI-59 Provider Information Feed Request
- ITI-59 Provider Information Feed Response
- DSMLv2 Batch Request
- DSMLv2 Batch Response
- Click on Validate.
- The EVS Client creates a Permanent link to your results.
- For this pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent links to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor