You will use the Gazelle EVSClient to validate messages in the SVS profile.
The messages you validate will depend upon the profile/actor pairs supported by your test system
- Access the Gazelle EVSClient application: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient
- From the EVS Client user interface, select menu IHE-->SVS-->Validate
- Upload the XML file for the message produced by your application
- Select the correct Model Based Validator from the dropdown list:
- ITI-48 Retrieve Value Set Request
- ITI-48 Retrieve Value Set Response
- ITI-60 Retrieve Multiple Value Sets Request
- ITI-60 Retrieve Multiple Value Sets Response
- Click on Validate.
- The EVS Client creates a Permanent link to your results.
- For this pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent links to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor