Content Creator creates a Workflow dDocument and validates it
Content Creator will create a workflow document produced by your application. This could be as defined in the base XDW profile, or on the specialized workflow documents such as XTHM, XBeR, and others.
Then you will use gazelle's XDW Validator to verify your Workflow Document.
Finally, you will upload your sample document into gazelle so that Content Consumers can access your sample and test with it prior to the Connectathon. We ask you to upload your sample two weeks in advance of the pre-Connectathon test deadline to give Consumers time to test with your document.
For this pre-Connectathon test, you will create a Workflow Document for a task that is relevant to your product/application; the contents of the task you complete should be in the context of the clinical functions your product performs.
For this test, you do not have to submit your workflow document to an XDS Repository/Registry.
(1) Once you have created/updated the workflow document, upload your sample into gazelle & run the validation:
- Log into gazelle.
- Select menu: Connectathon / List of Samples
- Select the Samples to share tab for your test system
- For the XDW entry (or XTHM, or XBeR... entry) select the 'Add sample' (+) icon.
- Upload the XML for your XDW document. Name the XML file using this convention: <your-system-name>-<profile>.xml, eg EHR_XYXMedicalCo-XTHM.xml
- Select the "Validate" icon.
Alternative: Access XDW Validator via the Gazelle External Validation Service (EVS):
- Access the External Validation Service: http://gazelle.ihe.net/EVSClient
- Select menu: IHE / XDW / Validate
- Upload the XML for your XDW document.
- Select the appropriate Validator from the 'Model Based Validation' drop-down list.
- Select the Validate button
- Next, find your results. Select menu: IHE / XDW / Validated XDW documents
- Use the interface to find your validated document. This will show your results.
- The validation service creates a Permanent link to your results
- For this pre-Connectathon test in gazelle, paste the Permanent links to your results into the comment field, instead of uploading a log file.
- Change the status of the test to Verified by vendor
Your test partners that are Content Consumers will also be able to access your sample in gazelle.