EYECARE-16 is a Appointment Scheduling Management message
In this test, we ask you to provide a sample message produced by your system, and we will validate your message by manual evaluation using the requirements in the Eye Care Technical Framework.
This is the same evaluation we will perform during the Connectathon. This test enables you to prepare in advance.
- There are multiple SIU messages supported in the EYECARE-16 transaction. You will capture these messages as produced by your system. Create a files containing the contents of each message:
- SIU^S12 New Appointment
- SIU^S14 Modify Appointment
- SIU^S15 Cancel Appointment
- SIU^S17 Delete Appointment
- SIU^S26 Patient No Show
- In Gazelle, select menu Connectathon-->List of samples.
- On the "systems" dropdown list, select your system name
- On the "Samples to share" tab, find the entry for "EYECARE-16"
- Upload the files containing your HL7 messages. If you need help managing samples, refer to this help page.
Finally, update the status of this pre-Connectathon test in gazelle to signal that your message is ready for evaluation:
- In Gazelle, select menu Connectathon-->Pre-Connectathon testing
- Find the entry for this test instance, and change the status to "Verified by Vendor"