In the menu of the HMW Simulator, you can find the "simulators" label, which contains the access to the fourth actors define in the HMW TF supplement.
When you hit one of this actor, you will arrive in the front page of the selected actor. The only action that you can do at this moment, it is to choose a Workflow configuration to work with it. A sequence diagram resumes the transaction(s) where the selected actor acts as an initiator.
At this point, there are two possibilities :
- In the selected workflow setup, the selected actor is not simulated, it is your SUT. So you will see only the resume of the workflow setup configuration just below the sequence diagram.
- In the selected workflow setup, the selected actor is simulated. So you will have different pannels below the configuration resume. The first is here to show you all action that you can do with the selected actor. The second shows all HL7 messages that the selected actor has send and received from the other actors. (see "HL7 messages validation").
(The color of the panel configuration header of the selected actor is salmon pink.)
Prescription Item Color highlighting
In using the HMW Simulator, you should see that the prescription items can be highlighted with different colors. Theses colors are the reflection of the prescription item status.
A prescription item can take 5 different status :
- White color : The prescription item just has been created and is waiting for validation.
- Green color : The prescription item has been validated by the Pharmaceutical Adviser actor.
- Blue color : The medication linked to the prescription item has been dispensed, and the Medication Preparation Report has been sent by the Medication Dispenser actor.
- Purple color : The medication linked to the prescription item has been administered, and the Administration Report has been sent by the Aministration Informer actor.
- Red color : The prescription item has been canceled, either by a discontinuation order, or by a replacement order.