Explanation of how the edit invoice administration work
- button "generate invoice" : generate a pdf invoice of the selected invoice and save it on the /opt/gazelle/data/CAT<%session_year%>-<%invoiceNumber%>.pdf. If the vendor has already download a contract, we verify if the new generated invoice concord to the latest update contract by the vendor, if there are difference, a warning will appear in financial summary.
- button "Reload Invoice" : If the current invoice was sent to institution, attributes of this fees are not updated if vendors add/remove participants or systems. So what we see does not correspond to what the vendor shall pay but it correspond to what the vendor will pay for the invoice sent by the administrator of gazelle. To update the invoice you have to click on the button "Reload Invoice". nb : the invoice pdf is not regenerated after clicking on the button "reload invoice". If after reloading, the last contract generated by the vendor is out of date, a warning will appear on the financial summary.
- button "Recalculate fees" : If the number of systems, or the number of participants was modified manually by administrator, to update fees you have to click on the button recalculate fees. This button is here to add the possibility to the administrator to fix manually what the vendor shall pay. So here, the feesAmount is calculated from the number of system and the number of participant that the administrator was specified on the edition of the invoice. nb : the invoice pdf is not regenerated after clicking on the button "Recalculate fees". If after reloading, the last contract generated by the vendor is out of date, a warning will appear on the financial summary of the vendor.
- button "Update": this button save the modification done by the administrator, if the contract received date is not null, we suppose that the vendor has received the contract. If after the modification of the invoice and the update, the oldest contract downloaded by vendor is out of date, a warning will appear to the vendor, that he shall reload its contract.
- the icon "update Invoice number" (refresh icon) : this icon assert to the invoice a new number, and regenerate the invoice pdf on the /opt/gazelle/data/ with the new number. For each session, for each invoice, we have an unique number.