In this test, the OrderManager tool is a DICOM Modality Worklist SCP, and your application (most commonly an Acquisition Modality actor) is the MWL SCU.
The test is a sanity check of your worklist query capabilities for pre-Connectathon testing. In some cases, the Order Manager is used as a MWL SCP during a Connectathon, and this test helps prepare you for that.
Refer to the OrderManager User Manual for instructions on creating a DICOM worklist.
As a MWL SCU in this test, your application will query the OrderManager (MWL SCP) for a worklist.
- First create a worklist entry in the Order Manager tool:
- TO CREATE A WORKLIST ENTRY FROM AN ORDER ALREADY IN THE TOOL: In the OrderManager, select menu Radiology-->Order Filler-->Create a DICOM worklist (or Eye care-->Order Filler-->Create a DICOM worklist). Then select one order from the table of existing order entries
- TO CREATE NEW ORDER FOR A WORKLIST ENTRY: In the OrderManager, start by selecting Radiology-->Order Filler-->[RAD-3] Create...orders (or Eye-->Order Filler-->[RAD-3] Create...orders). Then proceed through the steps to create the order, schedule it, then create the worklist for your new order.
- You will be prompted to provide your application's "Station AE Title" prior to selecting the "Generate worklist" button
- Capture the "Permanent link" to your worklist details (ie the URL)
- Use your application to query the OrderManager for modality worklist
- Create a screen capture from your application showing the worklist received.
- For your pre-Connectathon test results in gazelle, upload the screen capture file and copy the permanent link into the comment box as the results for this
The link to the worklist entry & the screen shot demonstrate that you have successfully received worklist.