Need help to complete your contract ? Read here
First your contract is available from Registration > Financial Summary. If red lines are displayed at the bottom of this page, that means that Gazelle is missing pieces of information from you.
1. Whether you need a Purchase Order to be added to the invoice IHE-Europe will send you, you can add it from Registration > Manage organization information > Billing address section
2. You can also add your VAT details from this same place ( Registration > Manage organization information > Billing address section )
3. The mailing address is missing for the organization: We need to know about the mailing address of your company, add it from Registration > Manage organization information. This is done in several steps. If there is no address defined at all or if you need to add a new one, first click on "Click here to add a new address", you save your form and then you click the "Select" button for this address to become your mailing address. It works the same way to add a billing address. A common error, is to not complete this second step.
4. Eitheris displayed, you shall add one or several contacts and set what are their scopes. Add a contact from Registration > Manage contacts. Then click on 'Add a contact'. Creating a contact does not create a Gazelle account for that person.
5. Add event participants to be invoiced right now for the correct number of participants (otherwise, separated invoices will be sent). Go to Registration > Testing Session Participants. You can add either someone who has a Gazelle account within your company (Import from users), either someone from your list of contacts (Import from contacts).
6. Make sure all the dependencies of your systems are met in terms of IHE dependencies among actors (if that is not the case, edit the Actor/Profile list of your system and click on "Add missing dependencies" (orange button).
If you are still questions or issues, you are welcome to write to email@example.com to get support.