Warning: This documentation is out-dated, newest version of the documentation is available at https://gazelle.ihe.net/gazelle-documentation
The PatientManager tool integrates the ADT actor as defined in the context of the Scheduled Workflow of Radiology profile. That means that the tool is able to send Patient Registration (RAD-1) and Patient Update (RAD-12) messages to your ADT client.
The following events are available for message sending:
- Patient Registration (RAD-1)
- Admission of an in-patient (A01)
- Registration of an out-patient (A04)
- Cancellation of admission/registration (A11)
- Pre-admission of an in-patient (A05)
- Cancellation of pre-admission (A38)
- Patient Update (RAD-12)
- Change Patient Class to in-patient (A06)
- Change Patient Class to out-patient (A07)
- Discharge Patient (A03)
- Cancel discharge (A13)
- Transfer patient (A02)
- Cancel transfer (A12)
- Merge patient - Internal ID (A40)
- Update patient Information (A08)
Before sending your first message to your system under test, do not forget to register it as an ADT Client in the tool. To do so, go to SUT Configurations page and create a new configuration.
The ADT features are available under the ADT menu at http://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager
For more detailed information on how to generate and send an ADT message, read the page of this user manual dedicated to the PAM Patient Encounter Supplier actor. The same page layout is shared by both actors and the procedures are the same.