This test concerns the LB (Label Broker) actor. You will need to communicate with the LBL Simulator, in order to simulate the LAB-61 transaction of the LBL Profile.
Access the LBL Simulator tool at this location : LBL Simulator
If it is your first time with this tool, please read the user manual : LBL Simulator User Manual
Please be remind that if you are logged in your configurations will be private.
In this test, the SUT (System Under Test) must received the labeling instructions from the LBL Simulator.
As the SUT implements the LB (LB acts as a responder in this test) :
- Create or update the configuration corresponding to the SUT.
- Then, go to the "Simulators" menu entry and choose "LIP" page to begin the test. Select the "LAB-61 Transaction" tab.
- In the SUT Configurations drop-down list, select the SUT configuration.
- Once you have selected the patient, hit the "Send" button. The LBL Simulator will send the message to the SUT with the labeling instructions.
- Check the simulator has properly received your acknowledgement message.
The messages exchanged between the simulator and the SUT can be found in the message table on the very same page or from the HL7 Message menu entry.
Hit the link on the left side of the raw (first column of the table), to display the Permanent Link to the test report for the corresponding HL7 message. (You can access to the hl7v2 report tutorial for more details.)
If the validation report status is passed for the message and the response, copy the "test result link" and paste it in Gazelle as the result of this test.
For further details, see this tutorial : How enter your pre-connectathon test result in Gazelle (only for the LAW, LCSD and LBL Profiles of the Laboratory Domain which send HL7v2 messages)?
- The validation status must be passed for the two messages of the transaction. The message type must be the right message type, according to IHE.
- The Acknowledgment code must be "AA" (MSA-1) in the acknowledgment message.