This test concerns the LB (Label Broker) actor. You will need to communicate with the LBL Simulator, in order to simulate
the LAB-62 transaction of the LBL Profile.
Access the LBL Simulator tool at this location : LBL Simulator
If it is your first time with this tool, please read the user manual : LBL Simulator User Manual
Please be remind that if you are logged in your configurations will be private. Requirements :
As your system implements the LB (LB acts as an initiator in this test) :
- Don't need to create a SUT (System Under Test) configuration for your system. Just go to the "Simulators" menu entry and choose "LIP" page to begin your test.
- Select the "LAB-62 Transaction" tab. In the charset drop-down list, select the desired charset.
- Use the Ip Address and the Port linked to this charset to send your message to the LBL Simulator.
- Don't forget to hit the "Refresh List" button after to have send your message.
In this test, the SUT must query the LBL Simulator. Send severals messages using different parameters. All (Required) possibilities are defined in the steps below :
- Step 1 : Label Broker (SUT) queries the Label Information Provider (Simulator) using the patient ID.
- Step 2 : Label Broker (SUT) queries the Label Information Provider (Simulator) using the Placer Visit Number.
- Step 3 : Label Broker (SUT) queries the Label Information Provider (Simulator) using the Placer Group Number.
- Step 4 : Label Broker (SUT) queries the Label Information Provider (Simulator) using the Placer Order Number.
- Step 5 : Label Broker (SUT) queries the Label Information Provider (Simulator) using the Filler Order Number.
Take an example, for the step 1 :
- The SUT queries the LBL Simulator using a patient ID (the SUT send a message to the LBL Simulator). See the "Patient Information available for your Request to the simulator" panel to get the patient Identifier. This panel give information about the patients of the LBL simulator.
- The messages exchanged between the simulator and the SUT can be found in the message table on the very same page or from the HL7 Message menu entry.
- Check the simulator has properly received and acknowledged your message.
- Hit the link on the left side of the raw (first column of the table), to display the Permanent Link to test report for the corresponding HL7 message. (You can access to the hl7v2 report tutorial for more details.) If the validation report status is passed for the message and the response, copy the "test result link" and paste it in the comment section of the pre-connectathon log return page as the result for this test. For further details, see this tutorial : How enter your pre-connectathon test result in Gazelle (only for the LAW, LCSD and LBL Profiles of the Laboratory Domain which send HL7v2 messages) ?
Do this for all steps and don't forget to copy/paste the "test result link". Link the step number to the "test result link".
The point below must be verified for each steps :
- The validation status must be passed for the two messages of the transaction. The message type must be the right message type, according to IHE.
- The Acknowledgment code must be "AA" (MSA-1) in the acknowledgment message.
- All steps must have been done.