This test concerns the CSC (Code Set Consumer) actor. You will need to communicate with the LCSD Simulator, in order to simulate the LAB-51 transaction of the LCSD Profile.
Access the LCSD Simulator tool at this location : LCSD Simulator
If it is your first time with this tool, please read the user manual : LCSD Simulator User Manual
Please be remind that if you are logged in your configurations will be private.
As your system implements the CSC (CSC acts as a responder in this test) :
- Create or update the configuration corresponding to the SUT (System Under Test).
- Then, go to the "Simulators" menu entry and choose "CSM" page to begin your test.
- In the SUT Configurations drop-down list, select your CSC system.
- You will need to select the Code Set Category, then the Code Sets to send. Hit the "Send" button and the LCSD Simulator will send the message with selected code sets to your system.
Send at least, one code set for each code set category (Battery, Calculated, Not Numeric and Numeric. The Batch mode is not available yet in the LCSD Simulator.)
All (Required) possibilities are defined in the steps below.
- Step 1 : The CSM (Simulator) send a Battery code set to the CSC (SUT).
- Step 2 : The CSM (Simulator) send a Calculated code set to the CSC (SUT).
- Step 3 : The CSM (Simulator) send a Not Numeric code set to the CSC (SUT).
- Step 4 : The CSM (Simulator) send a Numeric code set to the CSC (SUT).
How run and log this steps ?
For example, for the step 1:
- choose in the code set category : "Battery" and select one code set among the available code sets.
- Then hit the "Send" button. The LBL Simulator will send the message to your system and will get a response (if the SUT answers).
- Check the simulator has properly received your acknowledgement message.
The messages exchanged between the simulator and the SUT can be found in the message table on the very same page or from the HL7 Message menu entry.
Hit the link on the left side of the raw (first column of the table), to display the Permanent Link to test report for the corresponding HL7 message. (You can access to the hl7v2 report tutorial for more details.)
If the validation report status is passed for the message and the response, copy the "test result link", and paste it in Gazelle.
For further details, see this tutorial : How enter your pre-connectathon test result in Gazelle (only for the LAW, LCSD and LBL Profiles of the Laboratory Domain which send HL7v2 messages) ?
Do this for all steps and don't forget to copy/paste the "test result link". Link the step number to the "test result link".
- The validation status shall be passed for the two messages of the transaction.
- The message type shall be the right message type, according to IHE.
- The Acknowledgment code shall be "AA" (MSA-1) in the acknowledgment message.