This test concerns only the CSM (Code Set Master) actor. You will need to communicate with the LCSD Simulator, in order to simulate
the LAB-51 transaction of the LCSD Profile.
Access the LCSD Simulator tool at this location : LCSD Simulator
If it is your first time with this tool, please read the user manual : LCSD Simulator User Manual
Please be remind that if you are logged in your configurations will be private.
As your system implements the CSM (CSM acts as an initiator in this test) :
- Don't need to create a SUT (System Under Test) configuration for your system. Just go to the "Simulators" menu entry and choose "CSC" page to begin your test.
- In the charset drop-down list, select the desired charset.
- Use the Ip Address and the Port linked to this charset to send your message to the LCSD Simulator.
- Don't forget to hit the "Refresh List" button after to have send your message.
Send at least, one code set for each code set category (Battery, Calculated, Not Numeric and Numeric. The Batch mode is not available yet in the LCSD Simulator.)
All (Required) possibilities are defined in the steps below.
- Step 1 : The CSM (SUT) send a Battery code set to the CSC (Simulator).
- Step 2 : The CSM (SUT) send a Calculated code set to the CSC (Simulator).
- Step 3 : The CSM (SUT) send a Not Numeric code set to the CSC (Simulator).
- Step 4 : The CSM (SUT) send a Numeric code set to the CSC (Simulator).
How run and log this steps ?
For example, for the step 1 :
- The SUT must send a code set from the category : "Battery".
- The LCSD Simulator will respond with an acknowledgment.
- Check the simulator has properly received and acknowledged your message.
The messages exchanged between the simulator and the SUT can be found in the message table on the very same page or from the HL7 Message menu entry.
Hit the link on the left side of the raw (first column of the table), to display the Permanent Link to test report for the corresponding HL7 message. (You can access to the hl7v2 report tutorial for more details.)
If the validation report status is passed for the message and the response, copy the "test result link" and paste it in Gazelle as the result of this test.
For further details, see this tutorial : How enter your pre-connectathon test result in Gazelle (only for the LAW, LCSD and LBL Profiles of the Laboratory Domain which send HL7v2 messages) ?
- The validation status shall be passed for the two messages of the transaction.
- The message type shall be the right message type, according to IHE.
- The Acknowledgment code shall be "AA" (MSA-1) in the acknowledgment message.