In this pre-Connectathon test, we will evaluate a sample RAD-2 OMG message produced by your system.
Since CDS-OAT is a new profile, we do not yet have a tool to evaluate the specific requirements for RAD-2 in CDS-OAT, so we will validate your message using:
- the gazelle EVSclient tool to validate the base requirements for RAD-2
- and, manual scrutiny of the message for requirement added for compliance to the CDS-OAT profile.
This is the same evaluation we will perform during the Connectathon. This test enables you to prepare in advance.
- Capture a [RAD-2] OMG^019 message as produced by your system. Create a file containing the contents of that message.
- In the EVSclient tool, select menu IHE-->HL7v2.x
- Paste a copy of your OMG message into the tool and run the validator for RAD-2 OMG, HL7 v2.5.1.
- Find the permanent link to you validation reult
- In Gazelle, select menu Connectathon-->Pre-Connectathon testing and find your list of pre-Connectathon by clicking on the link in the "To complete" column
- Paste the permanent link to your validation results (from step 4 above) into the chat window for this pre-Connectathon test.
- Change the Status of your test to "Verified by vendor"