This screen capture presents the Pre-connectathon test overview page in gazelle. The page is accessed through the menu : Connectathon->Pre-Connectathon Testing.
It shows the list of systems registered by the Organization, and for each system :
- the number of tests to do
- the number of tests to complete
- the number of tests verified
Click on the link in the: "Number of tests to do" column in order to view the detailled list of test to be executed for each system:
If you have a long list of tests, use the filters at the top.
Each row in the table represents one pre-Connectathon test and contains:
- a test identifier, usually a number. Hover your mouse over the test number to see a tooltip containing the test name
- a globe icon which is a link to the detailed description for the test. These test descriptions exist on several different websites, depending on the tool used.
- the profile, actor, and option the test applies to
- Optionality. R=the pre-Connectathon test is required. O=the pre-Connectathon test is optional.
- Status of the test
- Running--you are still working on it
- Verified by vendor--you have run the test, confirmed that the results are good, and uploaded evidence of that result (eg a log file, screen shot)
- Completed, with errors--you have run the test, but some problems occurred--either with the tool or with your implementation. You have made a comment in the test explaining the error.
- Supportive--you have registered for supportive testing. Selecting this status is a signal to connectathon management that you are choosing to skip this test (but you could perform it if you wish).
- A link to enable you to "Return a log file"
To learn how to submit results for a pre-Connectathon test, click on "Return logs for performed tests" below.