The general process for performing a pre-Connectathon test instance is:
- Read the Test Description (test steps). This is found by clicking the globe icon in the test.
- Access the tool used for this test (if applicable). An index to all IHE tools is here: http://wiki.ihe.net/index.php?title=IHE_Test_Tool_Information
- Perform the test.
- Capture evidence of your success; this may be a log file output by the tool, a screen capture showing success, or a text file you create that describes your successful result.
- Upload the result file into gazelle using the 'Upload a file' button. You can 'drag and drop' a file onto the button, or use your file browser to select the file.
- Change the status of the test
- Running: you are still working on it
- Verified by vendor: you have run the test, confirmed that the results are good, and uploaded evidence of that result (eg a log file, screen shot)
- Completed, with errors: you have run the test, but some problems occurred--either with the tool or with your implementation. You have made a comment in the test explaining the error.
- Supportive: you have registered for supportive testing. Selecting this status is a signal to connectathon management that you are choosing to skip this test (but you could perform it if you wish).
This screen capture presents an example pre-Connectathon test instance in gazelle: