- Test run by your self. There is no need of a test partner to run this type of test
- Used for conformance testing of artefacts (document, messages) that the SUT can produce.
- No peer tests are usualy pre-requisite to Peer to Peer tests.
Peer to Peer
- Test run with one or two partners SUT.
- Test scheduled by SUT manager.
- Test run with a larger group of SUT
- Test scheduled by management
Thorough / Supportive
See more information there. The Thorough / Supportive testing mode is defined at registration time.
- For those who do not qualify for Supportive Testing. The default testing mode.
- For profiles in Final Text
- For Actor / Integration Profile / Option that have been tested by the vendor in a past connectathon
- There must be a published integration statement
- Used for participants who would like to help partners
Test / Test Instance
A definition of a test involving one or more IHE actors in one or more profile.
One instance of a test with specific test partners