The release of Patient Manager (9.8.0) published today and available at https://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager now supports FHIR DSTU3 and has been updated to be compliants with the latest version of the PDQm and PIXm supplements.
- FHIR Server: https://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager/fhir
- PDQm Consumer: https://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager/hl7fhir/pdqm/consumer.seam
- PIXm Consumer: https://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager/hl7fhir/pixm/consumer.seam
- Register your system under test in order to be able to query it: https://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager/sut/sutAsFHIRResponder.seam (Create a new configuration button at the bottom of the page)
- Exchanged messages are available at : https://gazelle.ihe.net/PatientManager/messages/browser.seam
Our Gazelle FHIR validator for PDQm and PIXm requests and responses has also be updated and is called by Patient Manager when you ask for validating the messages.
Do not hesitate to test your system against our tool and to report any error you might encountered at https://gazelle.ihe.net/jira/browse/PAM.