Gazelle Test Bed suite of tools has demonstrated its value within the IHE community and it is also used by a different community. We value usage of our tools and we would appreciate feedback on your usage of our tools.
Among our users we distinguish :
- Europe Connectathon since 2009
- North America Connectathon since 2011
- Japan Connectathon since 2012
- Korea Connectathon since 2012
- Australia Connectathon since 2012
- Projectathon and Pre-Pilot Testing since 2010
- National or Regional Project
- Kela (The Social Insurance Institution of Finland) is using the Schematron Validator and the EVS Client application for testing CDA documents (https://validointipalvelu.kanta.fi/)
- Agence e-Santé in Luxemburg is using the Schematron Validator, the EVS Client application and the Sharing Value Set simulator for the validation of CDA documents (see http://gazelle.agence-esante.lu/)
- Consorzio Arsenal in the Veneto Region Italy is using the Gazelle Proxy, the EVS Client application, the Schematron Validator as well as the Gazelle Test Management application (see http://testing.consorzioarsenal.it/)
- Technikum Wien (http://220.127.116.11/)
- 3 companies have on site installation of Gazelle tools, but we are not allowed to divulg their names.
- Test Labs