Welcome to the IHE Connectathon 2013
The 13th annual IHE-Europe Connectathon will take place from 15th to 19th April 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey.
Within the scope of the IHE mission, IHE-Europe will hold the annual Connectathon in Istanbul from April 15th to 19th, 2013. The IHE Connectathon is a 5-day event which main purpose is testing the interoperability and connectivity of health-care IT systems. This traditional event draws participation from across Europe, with more than 90 companies and 300 engineers participating. Also scheduled are a number of "parallel events", with daily round-tables and seminars on specific health-care topics.
For the 4th time in Europe, Gazelle tool will be used for registration. Your 2010-2012, usernames and login are still working on this instance of Gazelle.
Please use the "lost password" button in case you have forgotten your password. If you need any assistance please contact us at email@example.com
- November 1st : Registration opens
- Link to registration page : http://gazelle.ihe.net/EU-CAT
- Link to documentation on registration : http://gazelle.ihe.net/content/gazelle-test-management-manual
- Link to local organization (travel information, accomodation, ...) : http://cat2013.org
- November 30th: Registration Q&A Webinar (Register)
- December 7th : Registration Q&A Webinar (Register)
- December 14th : Registration Q&A Webinar (Register)
- January 15th :
- Registration closes
- Deadline for connectathon participants registration (Gazelle -> Registration -> Connectathon Participants)
- January 15th-22nd :
- Still accepting late registrations (contact Eric Poiseau)
- Invoices are send to participating companies
- January 24th : 10am-12pm : Webinar for connectathon Participants (Register, Presentation, Video)
- January 24th : 2pm-4pm: Webinar for connectathon Participants (Register , Presentation, Video)
- January 31st : Deadline for connectathon fees payment
- February 28th : Deadline for requesting supportive/thorough testing
- March 14th : 2-4pm : Webinar for Pre-Connectathon Internet Testing (Register, Presentation, Video (Part 1 & Part 2 )
- April 1st :
- Deadline for registering extra participants (Gazelle -> Registration -> Connectathon Participants)
- Deadline for pre-connectathon log return
- Deadline for sharing connectathon configurations
- Deadline for sample sharing
- April 10th : Webinar (Video)
- April 15th-19th : Connectathon
- June 1st : Publication of Connectathon Results
Due to limited space and security on the venue we can’t store any items before the actual event. Beside there might be a problem in the customs so it is better that vendors who need to ship materials use the Etix Travel office address and also my Nedim YILMAZ name to send their equipment. We will delivery all on 14 April 2013 to the venue.
So please address you shippments to :
Etiks Turizm, Organizasyon ve Pazarlama Hizmetleri Ltd. Şti.
Nedim YILMAZ / IHE Connectathon
Adress :Bagdat Caddesi, Mucahit Sokak No:11 / 6 34740 Suadiye - Istanbul / Turkiye
T +90 216 360 5933 F +90 216 360 7551 G +90 532 291 5775
The calendar of the connectathon side event can be found there : TBD
During the connectathon working hours will be the following :
- From Monday until Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday : 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|Register to the IHE Europe 2013 Connectathon mailing list|
Not aware of any demonstration planning yet.
see the policies and guidelines