Organised in cooperation with IHE Austria, the IHE Europe Connectathon will be held at the Austria Center in Vienna from April 7 to 11, 2014.
IHE Europe Connectathon provides a unique opportunity for vendors to test the interoperability of their products in a structured environment with peer vendors. Participants test against multiple vendors using real world clinical scenarios following IHE Integration Profiles specifications.
The annual IHE Connectathon affords all companies, large and small, the opportunity to test their own products, across a variety of domains including Radiology, Cardiology, Pathology, Patient Care Devices, Patient Care Coordination, Pharmacy, Laboratory, Dental and crucially IT Infrastructure, along with those of their peer vendors.
The last two years have seen national, regional and hospital tender procedures demand current independent demonstrations of IHE profile implementation competence by vendors and an increasing number of buyers are turning to the IHE Product Registry (http://product-registry.ihe.net) and Connectathon results pages (http://connectathon-results.ihe.net) which list Connectathon results, as part of their decision making process.
Also visit http://connectathon2014.ihe-europe.net
- Subject your products to interoperability competency testing.
- Prove the conformance of your products to IHE profiles.
- Ensure your products continue to meet the expanding base of IHE profiles .
- Join industry leaders during VIP tours of the Connectathon floor.
- Share experiences with over 350 industry leading professionals.
- Learn from CAT monitors knowledge and expertise.
Registration opens on December 1, 2013 and closes on January 17th 24th, 2014
The Gazelle Test Management application is used for registration. To register to the Connectathon and get technical information, please go on the dedicated Gazelle page here. Documentation about the registration process is available here
- December 1st : Registration opens
- Link to registration page : http://gazelle.ihe.net/EU-CAT
- Link to documentation on registration : http://gazelle.ihe.net/content/gazelle-test-management-manual
- Link to local organization (travel information, accomodation, ...) : TBD
- January 17th 24th :
- Registration closes
- Deadline for connectathon participants registration (Gazelle -> Registration -> Connectathon Participants)
- January 17th-February 7th :
- Invoices are send to participating companies
- February 20th : Deadline for connectathon fees payment (extended due to late information about VAT)
- XXXXXX :
- 10am-12pm : Webinar for connectathon Participants (Register, Presentation, Video)
- 2pm-4pm: Webinar for connectathon Participants (Register , Presentation, Video)
- February14th : 2-4pm : Webinar for Pre-Connectathon Internet Testing (Register, Presentation, Video (Part 1 & Part 2 )
- February 28th : Deadline for requesting supportive/thorough testing
- March 16th :
- Deadline for registering extra participants (Gazelle -> Registration -> Connectathon Participants)
- After that date, communicate any changes to Anne-Gaëlle Bergé or Eric Poiseau and Cc IHE Austria
- March 28th :
- Webinar use of the proxy during the connectathon (Video)
- April 1st
- Deadline for pre-connectathon log return
- Deadline for sharing connectathon configurations
- Deadline for sample sharing
- April 7th-11th : Connectathon
- June 1st : Publication of Connectathon Results
Below we provide the delivery information for packages intended for the CAT.
Parcels for the CAT can be addressed to the following address:
IML – Messe Logistik GmbH
Für: Connectathon v. 7.- 11 April 2014
Aussteller: please fill out your name
- The cost must be payed by the respective company.
- Shipments can only be accepted, after a complete “Voraviso” and the Contract for Payment (see the document below) have been sent to and received by IML – Messe Logistik GmbH.
- „Voraviso” means: you have to announce your package at IML with an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before sending it.
Infomation about the costs:
IML calculate the costs for a package in size of max. 60 x 60 x 60 cm, 50 kg:
- Acceptance 55 €
- Delivery 55 €
- Documentation 10 €
- Commission 4% of the invoice amount
- VAT 20%
But these cost are not fixed - they depend on size and weight of your parcel. See the following file for more details about the costs.
The calendar of the connectathon side event can be found there : TBD
During the connectathon working hours will be the following :
- From Monday until Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Friday : 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|Register to the IHE Europe 2014 Connectathon mailing list|
|E-mail : email@example.com|
Not aware of any demonstration planning yet.
See that page
See that page.
Policies and Guidelines
see the policies and guidelines